Underground Team Racing - Edgy Logo Version
- Status: Open
- Prize: $220
- Entries Received: 29
Thank you for all the feedback and entries.
We are updating our contest requirements, extending the deadline, and increasing the award amount!
Our business, Underground Team Racing, seeks and identifies sponsors for all types of racers (e.g., those racing motorcycles, sprint cars, dirt bikes, etc.). Our sponsors work in a professional/corporate environment and need a clean logo from us. Our racers are tough and cool! They want to see a logo that appeals to their risky, powerful, and extreme sport.
What we want:
1. Unique logo design (no common clip art) that will work for BOTH a corporate audience and a racer audience using layers that can be hidden or visible depending on the audience. Do not base the design on any previous versions of the logo. Be creative.
2. Include the letters "UTR" in the logo.
3. Include the full company name "Underground Team Racing" as a layer that can be hidden or visible.
4. Create a corporate racing logo for a corporate audience. These folks work in an office. They are professional business people.
5. Add a layer that appeals to our racers and makes the corporate logo much cooler. This layer will be hidden for our corporate audience.
6. Racer layer - think of racing associations such as skulls, chains, tire marks, tires, gears, motor parts, wings, speed, etc. This layer can be made visible when we want to appeal to our racers.
7. It's okay to include racing associations in the corporate version, but they must not be too extreme or offensive (e.g., cannot include skulls/chains/fire).
8. At a minimum, your entry needs to show the logo with the racer layer visible and hidden: (1) Corporate audience only (2) Racer audience layer visible. Variations are appreciated.