Single Page concept Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $70
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: HumayyonAhmed18
COMPETITION WILL CLOSE IN 2 DAYS!
Based on the design of this site:
[login to view URL]
I need a single page that will be a calculator for your "risk" of catching Corona Virus.
It will have the following inputs:
1) Mortality Rate [4 inputs]
- 1.5%; 1.7%, 2%, 2.5%
2) Infection levels [4 inputs]
- Full suppression: 1/100000
- Partial suppression: 1/100
- Mitigation: 1/10
- Do-nothing: 8/10
- Male; Female
4) Underlying conditions
- Body Mass index > 40
- Cardiovascular disease
- chronic kidney disease, stage 3+
-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
-diabetes, type 1 or 2
The output of this calculate which will default to 35, male and nil issues will be:
- Total number of people in the UK who match this profile (possibly as a %
- Percentage of UK population
- Number of and % of people who will die in 12 month (not because of Covid-19
- Deaths due to covid-19 as a number/%
- possibly good to show an increase % of death risk
e.g. 90 year old has 21% chance of dying in any year... Doing nothing to stop covid increases risk to expect 5,086 new deaths; or another 10%... e.g. 31% chance of dying.
Design must fit within the example of the above website.
So; should be a simple and easy way to explain the information
Any questions; ping me!
“Excellent work. Best of deaifn”