Profile Page Redesign
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: Shoebkamaal
We are an online medical specialist directory - [login to view URL]
We would like to introduce completely new layout that would better show the existing content as well as new content for specialist profiles - [login to view URL]
* Make the page shorter, better use the space (more columns etc)
* The page should look good with less as well as plenty of content
* Show one ad directly in the top area (right banner?) then place the ads on page in a smart way
* Add new content (eg opening hours, user rating, comments etc).
* Create base for future extension
* Use white background, no need to have background picture
* Use Bootstrap Framework elements
* Modern design
We seek advice from designer perspective but also from SEO perspective - how to place elements on the page together with advertising so the page look good and is usable.
We need responsive design based on Bootstrap Framework for desktop, tablet, mobile.
“So far the best web designer here on Freelancer. Great graphical design. Spot on HTML templates using Bootstrap. I will definitely hire him again in future.”