Packaging Design: Souvenir Gift Box for Artisan Soap (Guaranteed!)
- Status: Open
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 7
I am looking for a talented person to design a creative box packaging for my company's artisan soaps.
I am launching a new soap specifically designed to be sold as souvenir gifts from Mauritius for visiting tourists to take home for family and friends, as well as for their own use (It is a functional soap, not the ones which are only good as decorative items).
The packaging must have the looks of a luxurious, yet, hand crafted product, with a tropical, island theme to reflect the country's natural environment.
1) Accommodate soap of size 60*60*25 mm
2) Transparent window to showcase the soap's design. The soap has a 40*40 mm design at the center of the front face. (Refer to attached rendering of the soap)
3) Box to be made from 250GSM Ivory board. Therefore the design should not cover the paper completely.
4) In case of tray and sleeve designs, the sleeve will be made from the ivory board and the tray will be made from Kraft paper, equally 250GSM.
5) The back side of the box should contain some facts and features about Mauritius.
6) Bottom will contain the Production date, batch code and area for barcode sticker
7) I will appreciate if your design makes use of additional materials (e.g, flag colored ribbon, plastic flowers or any other accessories) to further enhance the look and appeal of the final product.
8) I will need print ready files (PDF) as well as source files.
9) Size must be reasonable as buyers will probably carry them as hand luggage if they're getting it from the airport duty free shop.
10) Designs must be original work and free from any copyrighted material.
If you need to include the brand name, our soap brand is Happy Gecko Crafts. you may turn it into a logo for the purpose of this design.
While you're working on the box design, kindly also think about a possible matching design for a shelf ready packaging box and a matching poster/brochure. Chosen entry designer will get the opportunity to also design those while polishing on this actual design.
Good luck to all!