Design a Rock Band Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $175
- Entries Received: 134
- Winner: DCTHeisenberg
The contest is to design a logo and brand identity for the modern hard rock band, SAVE THE HERO. The logo will be used as artwork for the new album "Victims & Villians", as well as merchandise such as t-shirts, posters, stickers, etc. A winner will be selected, but additional opportunities will be open to our favorite artists for future projects.
SAVE THE HERO is a hard rock act from Omaha, Nebraska. The band was originally formed as Cold Steel in 2005. After almost 8 years of performing together the band had evolved and the members felt it was time for a change. The previous name misrepresented what their music has grown into. With over 300+ live shows, SAVE THE HERO has shared the stage with national acts such as: Heart, JackyL, Skid Row, Slaughter, Pop Evil, Evans Blue, Black Stone Cherry, Cavo, Bobaflex, the Nigel Dupree Band, and more.
- Need a very easily recognizable "icon" which can be used alone wherever we need to promote the company and the space is limited. Something formatable to a sticker, patch, badge, etc.
- Should include the following wording: "SAVE THE HERO" The presentation will vary, depending on where we use the logo, so it should work with just the icon, also with the icon and the words "SAVE THE HERO".
- The "SAVE THE HERO" text must be all capitalized.
- We have previous graphics related to the last CD, however we do not want to carry the bird going forward.
- Main colors will be blue, white, and black.
To get a feel for the band's attitude and sound, please visit the below sites:
savetheheromusic, United States.