DESIGN A CLEAN UI AND MOCKUP FOR A LOGISTICS WEB APPLICATION
- Status: Open
- Prize: $250
- Entries Received: 14
You will be creating a beautiful &amp; intuitive user interface for our web app. We are expecting to have approximately 40 screens for the webapp. Only XD file needed
UBALORI is a service that allows customers to book trucks to transport their cargo and find agents to do customs clearance for their cargo.
UBALORI works in an auction format, the user creates a tender, a tender can either be for transport service or for clearing service. Qualified transporters and clearing agents bid on the tender. The Agents/Transporters provide the user with their bid along with bid details like cost, delivery timeline, etc.
Web app functional flow
1. User logs in to the system and creates a new Tender for transporting their cargo from Dar es Salaam city to Zambia(Ndola city )
2. The user provides the following details when creating a new tender
• Cargo Details, i.e. Used furniture, 10Tonnes
• Picture of cargo
• Description of the cargo i.e. 1 40 feet container of used furniture
• Customer offer amount (agent/transporter can ask for an increase)
• Customer Terms and Conditions i.e. I need the cargo to be transported and insured by an insurance company.
• Destination city and/or country
• City of origin, where the cargo currently is
• Upload Bill of Lading Document
• Upload authorization letter giving the transporter authority to transport the cargo of the customer
3. Once the user provides the above details, they user will click on CREATE-TENDER button then the TENDER will be live and transporters will be able to see the TENDER and start bidding.
4. TRANSPORTERS shall see a list of available tenders, the TRANSPORTERS shall bid on the tender and provide their offer to the customer.
5. TRANSPORTER will provide below details on their bid
• Terms and conditions ie. All payments should be made before transporting the cargo
• Bid Amount (how much will the transporter charge to transport the cargo)
• Delivery timeline (How long will it take to deliver the cargo to the destination.
6. After the transporter puts in all the details , they will submit the bid; the bid will be reviewed by the customer
7. The customer will will review the bid and accept it or reject it. The customer may also revise the transporter’s bid terms and conditions and ask for a change.
8. Once the customer accepts a bid , the transporter shall see the awarded tender and all documents posted by the customer.
9. The transporter shall then start transporting the cargo and shall be updating frequently on the system on where the cargo is ,challenges faced, etc
WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO
I want you to create a mock up of 4 sample screens from the above explanation.
You can pick from below screen ideas, once i like your samples i will award you the project
1. Customer creates new TENDER
2. Customer sees a list of her TENDERS, i.e. tenders created by the customer
3. Transporter sees a list of available TENDERS in the system
4. Transporter bids on a tender with their terms &amp; conditions
5. Transporter requests the customer to change customer’s terms i.e. customer proposed price, customer proposed delivery timeline, customer proposed terms,etc
6. Transporter views a list of his awarded TENDERS
7. Transporter sees a detailed page of their awarded TENDERS
8. Customer awards a tender to a TRANSPORTER
On your sample provide a full fledged ui screen will all the details i.e. header,footer,sidebar,logo, and all other necessary details. It should be a complete ui mockup ready for coding.
Colors are green #FF0000,
orange #FF8C00 and
You can play with the colors , remove or add more colors as necessary to make the design more beautiful.
We have no logo yet, be creative and put in a simple logo.
Completion and acceptance of the whole project might take up to 4 weeks depending on your speed and productivity. Any questions please feel free to contact me
Needed file type is xd, jpeg,jpg and pdf.