Car Wrap Re-Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $140
- Entries Received: 25
- Winner: richardwct
*EDIT* The contest have been extended. We have a few designs that we like, but we don't quite have found our dream design! Please try to have a big, bold and simple design that can easily be transfered to a white or black van. Thank you for your hard work.
Hi! I already have a nice car wrap for our business, but we did a rebranding so we need to change the design a little. The old design are the rar/ai files by the name dodge-caravan-2010
*The car model as changed. It is now a Toyota Sienna 2008, white. Won't change the design overall dimensions by that much.
We look for a design more simple and pure, but still really eye catching and original!
Our new logo and color are illustrated in the file ''CN-postalcard2'' It is a dark blue.
The main idea is to make the design simplier and easier to read, but to keep it eye catching.
We would make the changes to the dodge-caravan-2010 wrap design files:
- Change the phone number: 450-331-1830. No need for the word ''call'' before the number
- Only two services on the design, not three. We keep: 1. Lavage de vitres 2. Nettoyage de gouttières. We delete: 3. Vapeur sèche.
- We found that the services are too small. (Lavage de vitres and the round picture, Nettoyage de gouttières and the round picture). Can you make those bigger?
- The business name, catchphrase, logo can all be bigger and bolder. On the road the bigger the better!
- Colors can be monochrome. It's simplier that way and we plan to make you design 2 colors. One dark design for a white van. One white design for a dark color van.
- Again, we would like 2 different designs, One dark blue on a white van and one white on a dark color van. Please consider that the design need to be simple and versatile.
- No need for design on the front/hood of the vehicule. Only both sides and back.
Please feel free to be bold, original and take chances in your design!
Thank you for your hard work.
“Great work as always! Multiple revisions were made until fully satisfied”