Community Experts

Ask questions and learn from expert freelancers

1 Answers

Noel Reuben MSc.
Noel Reuben MSc.
answered 4 years ago
Hire Me

The best way is to dispute the milestone if you feel that you delivered the required quality and that the client is unfairly not releasing the funds to you. Just provide valid/ strong reasons and let the river take its course.